Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just to let you know....

I've done loads and loads
and loads
of laundry.

It's all put away, too.

I made soup and chili yesterday
and
put a pot roast in the oven for dinner tonight.

I've keep a little boy busy after school.
Because, if I didn't
he would want to nap.

That cannot be!
He would not want to go to bed on time if he napped.

The bus arrives at 7:05 in the morning.
That is early!!

We played games,
we baked a cake. He watered the flowers.
I read the book he brought home from school.
We looked at his papers.

He is tired!

I am TIRED!!

When is it bedtime???

(just wait till you hear about our special dinner idea we came up with....
he has to speak to his Mommy and his Daddy
 to plan a day that will suit.
We will be sure to let you know what it is when it happens.
He is EXCITED!!
Nana feels like an Activity Director again!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar