Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

REVIEW: REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK IN 'CHERRIES IN THE SNOW'

IMG_3338
IMG_3318
IMG_3320
IMG_3321
IMG_3322
IMG_3323


I was having a particularly lousy day a few weeks ago when I came home from work to a surprise package from the gorgeous Islay. Islay and I often send each other little things through the mail (although to be fair I mostly send her nail polishes and never anything as wonderful as this) so when I opened this package to find a whole lot of mini eggs and this lipstick I was over the moon. 


Islay has often told me that this is her favourite lipstick and I've always said I would pick up my own one day. I just never got around to it so she sent it to me. YAY thank you Islay - I adore it!


This lipstick is in traditional Revlon packaging: sleek, black and compact. It's got a see-through top too so it's easy to pick out from the stash and I have been reaching for it a lot. It's very highly pigmented and lasts well on the lips, staining them slightly so the wear is even and only requires a top up if I've been munching my way through biscuits for four hours or talking a whole lot (both things I can do with ease). It's the perfect bright fushia-cross-red pop of colour that compliments almost any outfit it's paired with. 

Seriously - why didn't I pick it up sooner? Thank you so much Islay - I really really appreciate it!

Revlon lipsticks are available from all Revlon makeup counters and stands across the UK - prices may vary due to offers - RRP £7.49

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar